FORUM DES ETUDIANTS D'ISTA MOHAMMEDIA & D'FST SETTAT
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Learn how to convert PowerPoint to flash video for YouTube s

Learn how to convert PowerPoint to flash video for YouTube s Empty Learn how to convert PowerPoint to flash video for YouTube s

Message  moyea1989 Dim 3 Fév - 20:51

I manufactured a PPT album about this New Year and my sister asked me to share it on YouTube. But I do not know how to share a PowerPoint file on YouTube? I asked plenty of most people, all of who suggest me to convert PowerPoint to video for sharing on YouTube. Where can I locate a fine PowerPoint converter for converting PowerPoint to video with no losing the animations, photos along with other effects and what is the top video format for YouTube sharing?

YouTube and plenty of other websites are taken Adobe Flash Player because the embedded video player. Thus, flash video is undoubtedly quite possibly the most appropriate format for YouTube. It is easy to use a professional PowerPoint converter to convert PowerPoint to flash video, and after that upload the converted flash video on YouTube. This PowerPoint converter will sustain all the original effects in the PowerPoint file such as animations, video clips, audios, and images, and so forth when you want.

1. Input the PowerPoint files

Learn how to convert PowerPoint to flash video for YouTube s Ppt-flv12

Following launch the PowerPoint converter, click add button to input the PowerPoint file. It is easy to load many PowerPoint files for batch conversion. And then, decide on a PowerPoint file and click the buttons underneath the view screen for previewing.

2. Set output

This PowerPoint converter supplies you numerous audio and video formats in profile panel. Click profile frame and decide on flash video .flv since the output profile in the common video group.

Tips and hints: it might be much easier and more quickly to immediately search FLV while in the searching bar.

And next, come to a decision the place folder in output frame.

3. More settings

That you're also permitted to change video parameters for creating exact output. Press on settings icon and modify the video codec, video size, video quality, bite rate, sample rate, audio quality, etc.

4. Convert

During the household pane, click start icon to begin the PowerPoint to flash video converter. After conversion, the output folder will undoubtedly be automatically opened to suit your needs.

moyea1989

Revenir en haut Aller en bas