FORUM DES ETUDIANTS D'ISTA MOHAMMEDIA & D'FST SETTAT
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Learn how to convert movie for my Iphone?

Learn how to convert movie for my Iphone? Empty Learn how to convert movie for my Iphone?

Message  moyea1989 Sam 28 Avr - 0:38

“I have a Apple iphone 4S and i have some VOB files that i'd prefer to watch with my Apple iphone. unfortunately, these files cannot be recognized by my Apple iphone. may anyone recommend me an Iphone video converter so that I can convert movie for my Iphone? By the way, I only have a Macbook. ”
If you are also wondering the right way to convert movie for my Iphone, then this post will certainly help you due to the fact it'll share you a fast method to convert movie for my Iphone using a Mac Iphone video converter. Meanwhile, you may edit the video before the conversion using this Mac Iphone video converter.
Now, download the Mac Iphone video converter and install it.
1. begin this program and load the movies
Just run the Mac Iphone video converter and click “add” to input the source films. Double click the video file for previewing it in the built-in player. Moreover, batch conversion is offered for you.
2. Edit the video (optional)
Before the conversion, you may click “edit” to customize the video. Trim, Crop, Effects, Rotation and Watermark are provided for you. you may change the contrast, saturation, brightness and even add personal watermark here.
Learn how to convert movie for my Iphone? 1
3. choose output format
Click the button before “3D” to choose profile. Click “Apple” tab to choose Apple iphone video formats. in addition, you may click the plus icon for detail audio and video settings.
Learn how to convert movie for my Iphone? 2
Modify bite rate, video codec, audio codec, video size, sample rate or simply some other audio and video parameters.
4. Convert movie for my Iphone
As soon as you carried out all the settings, it’s time to start the conversion. simply press the convert icon to start converting movie for my Iphone. As long as the conversion has been carried out, you may upload the video to ITunes and sync it to your Apple iphone.

moyea1989

Revenir en haut Aller en bas