FORUM DES ETUDIANTS D'ISTA MOHAMMEDIA & D'FST SETTAT
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Manual and Suggestions for Burning Many MKV Movies to Blu-ra

Manual and Suggestions for Burning Many MKV Movies to Blu-ra Empty Manual and Suggestions for Burning Many MKV Movies to Blu-ra

Message  moyea1989 Mar 4 Déc - 23:48

“Please inform me how you can melt away my. mkv files (1920x800, 1080x720, 1080p, 720p) to a Blu-ray disc, so I can view them to a Blu-ray player? My MKV files are dangerously overtakes my Computer memory. I've burning movies to DVDs just before thus far but none Blu-ray disc. So I'm contemplating when the technique and resources aren't the identical with DVD producing procedure? I have to understand what software program and gadget I have to make MKV to Blu-ray. An particular manual is a lot appreciated. Thanks ahead of time. ”
To melt away movies to Blu-ray disc, an Blu-ray burner gadget, empty rewritable Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray creator software program are all should have. Blu-ray burner is utilized to publish information onto Blu-ray disc, regular DVD drive cannot do that. Blu-ray creator software program utilized for changing numerous movies to Blu-ray compatible format to produce confident the output Blu-ray disc may be played on standalone Blu-ray player. Beneath are particular burning actions, verify it out:
Stage 1-First you need to load MKV files for the application. Click Include button, import video clip files or video clip folder. Then click on Burning button to visit up coming stage.
Stage 2-This stage is about to set menu for output Blu-ray disc. There are a few preset menu choices, select on you like.
Manual and Suggestions for Burning Many MKV Movies to Blu-ra 1-10-B5
Or click on Customize Menu button to customize by yourself. Totally free to set background, you might set your own personal image or video clip as menu background. In addition, you are able to include music in too.
Whenever you finish your setting, click “Next” to move on.
Stage 3-Here we come for the most vital stage of burning MKV to Blu ray. Set for burning parameters. Modify “Volume Label”, select melt away to “Blu-ray Folder”. Set a folder for output. Set Television normal, facet ratio and dimension as your need. Select the disc kind and bit fee.
Click on “Start” to finish the activity. Once the procedure is completed, melt away the output Blu-ray Folder on the blank Blu-ray disc. Right here we go.

moyea1989

Revenir en haut Aller en bas