FORUM DES ETUDIANTS D'ISTA MOHAMMEDIA & D'FST SETTAT
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Suggestions to Decrypt Blu-ray Disc with Pc

Suggestions to Decrypt Blu-ray Disc with Pc Empty Suggestions to Decrypt Blu-ray Disc with Pc

Message  moyea1989 Mer 7 Nov - 23:47

" Hey, guys. I'm setting up to decrypt my Blu-ray disc and copy the disc information off. I understand it's illegal to copy industrial disc's information. But, I've to this and also the copy will only for my personalized use. So, I just wish to understand how to crack the disc safety, so I can copy the film on disc off to pc. With the way, I by now have an external Blu-ray drive. "
Most Blu-ray discs have BD+ or other encryptions. To crack these disc protections, an expert Blu-ray decoder or cop software program is essential. Equipment like Blu-ray ripper possess the capability to decrypt disc safety and rip/copy information to numerous video clip formats likewise. If you're intending to copy them to movies without cost appreciate. It's proposed to decide on Blu-ray ripper software program. If you wish to make one: one copies, you'd much better select Blu-ray copy software program.
Right here is information about how you can decrypt Blu ray disc.
Suggestions to Decrypt Blu-ray Disc with Pc Blu-ray-ripper-import4
1. Import Blu ray supply
Launch Blu Ray Ripper. Click "Load BD" button to import Blu ray supply from Blu ray disc or Blu ray folder. Following importing, the built-in player is provided for previewing the imported files by double clicking the file title.
2. Decide on output format
Visit the drop-down box of "Profile" to pick a correct video clip format to become the output format.
3. Edit (Optional)
To much better the output result, you are able to click " Edit" button to edit the imported Blu ray. You're permitted to trim the video clip length, crop the video clip dimension, modify video clip result and add watermark to movies.
4. Settings
Click settings button upcoming to Profile panel to specify output parameters: video clip codec, audio codec, video clip dimension, bit charge, factor ratio, frame charge, and so on.
5. Rip Blu ray
Following all happen to be carried out, revisit the house interface and click "Convert " button to begin to rip Blu ray with Leawo Blu ray Ripper.

moyea1989

Revenir en haut Aller en bas