FORUM DES ETUDIANTS D'ISTA MOHAMMEDIA & D'FST SETTAT
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

The best way to Copy 1080P Blu-ray Videos to 720P Video clip

The best way to Copy 1080P Blu-ray Videos to 720P Video clip Empty The best way to Copy 1080P Blu-ray Videos to 720P Video clip

Message  moyea1989 Ven 16 Nov - 0:34

"So I've an HDTV, on the box it came in it explained it was a 720p Television. So no matter whether you're viewing videos on DVD/Blu-ray or Television the resolution can be 720p. BUT I have forgotten about this and notice that my Television resolution is not 720p, it's 1080p. I've many Blu-ray videos which might be all in 1080p. So, when I perform them with my Television, they constantly stuffed. So, I should shrink 1080p videos to 720P. Is it possible to support me to kinds this out. "
180P high definition content wants to become played with high configuration show. It truly is understandable to shrink Blu ray 1080p to 720p videos. I advocate you to apply Blu-ray ripper software package which can rip Blu-ray content to several video clip formats in all kinds of resolutions. Here are thorough measures.
1. Import Blu ray supply
Launch Blu Ray Ripper. Click "Load BD" button to import Blu ray supply from Blu ray disc or Blu ray folder. Immediately after importing, the built-in player is presented for previewing the imported files by double clicking the file title.
2. Decide on output format
Go to the drop-down box of "Profile" to pick a suitable video clip format to become the output format.
3. Edit (Optional)
To greater the output result, it is possible to click "Edit" button to edit the imported Blu ray. You happen to be permitted to trim the video clip length, crop the video clip dimension, adjust video clip result and add watermark to videos.
4. Settings
Click settings button next to Profile panel to specify output parameters: video clip codec, audio codec, video clip dimension, bit charge, factor ratio, frame charge, etc. To shrink 1080p to 720p, you'll want to change the video clip dimension to 1080X720p.
The best way to Copy 1080P Blu-ray Videos to 720P Video clip Blu-ray-ripper-setting4
5. Rip Blu ray
Immediately after all are already accomplished, revisit the property interface and click "Convert" button to start to rip Blu ray with Leawo Blu ray Ripper.

moyea1989

Revenir en haut Aller en bas