FORUM DES ETUDIANTS D'ISTA MOHAMMEDIA & D'FST SETTAT
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

How you can Convert iTunes Videos to MKV?

How you can Convert iTunes Videos to MKV? Empty How you can Convert iTunes Videos to MKV?

Message  moyea1989 Lun 26 Nov - 20:45

“I happen to be searching about to try to locate a method of getting rid of safety of iTunes movies I downloaded and convert them to MKV format. I discovered plenty of information about this, but only discovered one particular answer in total- convert iTunes movies to MKV with converter software program. Does anyone use this sort of plan to complete the conversion? It is industrial so I truly have to know it very well in advance of I shell out for it- not confident if it'll function while. If anybody has carried out this make sure you allow me understand how. Thanks upfront. ”
To convert iTunes movies to MKV, you'll need a do DRM elimination with the extremely initial. Some potent converter instrument can do that. This publish will present in thorough actions.
Step1. Import M4V files
Launch M4V to MKV converter, and click “Add” to import M4V files in to the plan, or you are able to right drag and drop M4V files on the plan.
Step2. Set MKV as being the output format
Visit the drop down box of “Profile”, and choose MKV as being the output format in “Common Video”. Or you are able to also select one particular correct based on your gadget.
How you can Convert iTunes Videos to MKV? Mkv
Step3. Edit (Optional)
To much better the output result, you are able to click “Edit” button to complete some editing on the imported movies, like trimming the video clip length, cropping the video clip dimension, adjusting video clip result or including watermark.
Step4. Settings
Click “Settings” button to set the precise parameters like audio and video clip codec, video clip dimension, bit fee, frame fee, and so on.
Step5. Convert M4V to MKV
Then return on the house interface and click “Convert” button to begin to convert M4V to MKV.

moyea1989

Revenir en haut Aller en bas