FORUM DES ETUDIANTS D'ISTA MOHAMMEDIA & D'FST SETTAT
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Is it Achievable to Convert Blu-ray Material to MKV Video cl

Is it Achievable to Convert Blu-ray Material to MKV Video cl Empty Is it Achievable to Convert Blu-ray Material to MKV Video cl

Message  moyea1989 Dim 4 Nov - 21:15

"Hey, guys. I am in doubts regardless of whether Blu-ray movie could be converted to MKV files or not. I recognize they may be resources can rip DVD to MKV. So, I am asking yourself if there exists a device that will rip Blu-ray to MKV too. Do you guys know anything at all? Please share with me. "
Blu-ray material do can convert to MKV formats, and there do have device for ripping Blu-ray to MKV. The most effective of it really is Pavtube ByteCopy. This computer software can decrypt Blu-ray disc protection and rip dsc material to MKV format. Should you must do lossless copy, it's going to immediately bundle Blu-ray or DVD motion pictures into MKV container format without having any top quality loss. Under guidebook will show you how this Blu ray to MKV converter operates. Wish it really is beneficial to suit your needs.
1-Add Blu-ray files into converter.
Put Blu-ray disk into disc drive. Run Bluray to MKV Converter, Click "File" to "Load BD/DVD ROM", then the application will load all data within your disc.
2-Set for Output.
Pick complete disc data, then Edit button will enlighten, click on it, "Edit Disc" panel will pop out. Pick audio tracks and subtitles in alternative, only unique Blu-ray disc embodied subtitles are suggested.
Pick a single profile in "Format". For more settings, click "Settings" beside, some basic parameters with regards to audio, video and subtitle streams are adjustable, as an example video/audio/subtitle codec, size, bitrate, frame charge, sample charge channels.
3-Convert.
Right after above settings, back to principal interface. Typically, within a disc, there are several unrelated segments. You'll be able to examine the disc data inside the left side in the system. Pick a single to preview, please note that preview window plays video only without having audio or subtitles.
Then examine individuals segments you need to preserve, click MKV button to start out ripping Blu-ray motion pictures to MKV files.

moyea1989

Revenir en haut Aller en bas