FORUM DES ETUDIANTS D'ISTA MOHAMMEDIA & D'FST SETTAT
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

The way to convert MKV to the new iPad for playback

The way to convert MKV to the new iPad for playback Empty The way to convert MKV to the new iPad for playback

Message  moyea1989 Dim 14 Juil - 21:50

"I have just purchased a new ipad i have some issues, actually, I've mkv movies with external srt subtitles files, so, just how to play these mkv files on the new iPad? The new iPad seems not compatible with MKV."

Are additionally you struggling to find a fantastic resolution to transform MKV to the new iPad appropriate format for playback? Leawo MKV Converter 's what It's my job to employ. Leawo MKV converter is sensible for beginners and professionals. It is just a suitable tool for starters to understand the way to convert MKV to video. It may easily convert MKV to various video and hD video format and portable devices like iPad, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, iPhone, etc.

Adhere to the guide below, you'll get specific steps on how you can convert MKV to the new iPad with Leawo MKV Converter.

Download and install Leawo MKV Converter.

How you can convert MKV to the new iPad?

Step1. Load MKV files

Start MKV Converter, simply click "Add" switch or directly drag MKV videos to the program. Or you can just click "Add Video Folder" in the drop down box of "Add" to import all the files of a folder.

The way to convert MKV to the new iPad for playback MKV-Converter-load-MKV-files1

Step2. Edit (Optional)

To improved the playback quality effect, it is possible to edit the recording with trimming, cropping, adapting effect as well as putting watermark features.

The way to convert MKV to the new iPad for playback MKV-Converter-edit

Step3. Pick the output format

This is the key step for converting MKV to the new iPad. You'll want to choose a format in the drop down box of "Profile". The presets of iPad tablets can be located in "iPad" column where you can choose anyone you like.

The way to convert MKV to the new iPad for playback Mkv-converter-profile1

Step4. Learn to convert MKV to the new iPad

And then return to the primary interface and click on "Convert" to get started on to transform MKV to the new iPad. If the conversion has become concluded, simply open the converted files and move to the new iPad via iTunes.
Recommend you a free mkv converter.

moyea1989

Revenir en haut Aller en bas