FORUM DES ETUDIANTS D'ISTA MOHAMMEDIA & D'FST SETTAT
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Guidelines to Convert MKV to MP4 with no Losing Subtitle

Guidelines to Convert MKV to MP4 with no Losing Subtitle Empty Guidelines to Convert MKV to MP4 with no Losing Subtitle

Message  moyea1989 Lun 14 Jan - 19:53

uidelines to Convert MKV to MP4 with no Losing Subtitle
“The MKV file I've has hardcoded subs. When I convert the file to MP4, it operates, but then I reduction the subtitles. How do I convert the file to ensure I'll have subtitles? ”
Have no notion what video converter you happen to be employing, then there are lots of possibilities for this concern. For starters, the subtitle files will not be forced into video file so you video converter can’t acknowledge the sub file. Secondly, your converter do acknowledge the subs, you could possibly fail to remember to check out the audio and subs even though converting. In case you fail to remember to choose subs or audio for output, the software package will not pack sub into outcome video file.
1. Include MKV Files into Converter
Please launch the program and click Include button to insert supply MKV files from your laptop or computer. Also it is possible to right drag and drop them into program or click on “File” to include video folder.
2. Set for MKV to MP4 Conversion
This step is about to choose format for output. Click ”Profile” on major interface. As you can see, there are various preset formats relating to a variety of transportable products. It is possible to learn targeted formats by seeking relevant products or variety “MP4” into search box then all appropriate MP4 formats will likely be filtered out, just pick one particular amid them.
Guidelines to Convert MKV to MP4 with no Losing Subtitle 33
In case you want to do superior settings, please click Setting. Parameters of video and audio are cost-free to change, like Video Dimension, Bit Price, Frame Price, Factor Ratio, etc
3. Commence Converting MKV to MP4 with subtitles
If you completed settings for MKV to MP4, get back to major interface, specify a folder for exported files, then click on Convert button to start converting MKV to HD MP4. Following the conversion, you could possibly upload them online for sharing.

moyea1989

Revenir en haut Aller en bas