FORUM DES ETUDIANTS D'ISTA MOHAMMEDIA & D'FST SETTAT
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

The way to Rip DVD ISO to MKV File?

The way to Rip DVD ISO to MKV File? Empty The way to Rip DVD ISO to MKV File?

Message  moyea1989 Lun 12 Nov - 21:11

"My pals gave me some DVD ISO files. I want to convert them into MKVs. What type of computer software can do the career? I have tried frequent video converter and that is not help to input ISO files. So, I guess I want yet another form of resources. Please give me some advices. Thanks beforehand. "
I will advise you Blu ray to MKV converter, and that is not merely capable to rip DVD ISO to MKV lossless, but in addition reserve the numerous subtitles and audio tracks meanwhile. Now let's find out a lot more about the way to rip DVD ISO to MKV without having top quality loss.
Step1. Load DVD ISO files to Blu ray to MKV Converter
Launch Blu ray to MKV Converter computer software, click "DVD/Blu ray disc" button to load DVD ISO image file to the system. (In advance of loading, you will need use vitual BD drive to examine the DVD ISO file 1st).
The way to Rip DVD ISO to MKV File? BD-to-MKV-load
Step2. Pick the titles and chapters you need to rip to MKV
Right after loaded the DVD ISO file on the system, there will likely be a listing exhibiting under. If you'd like to rip each of the DVD titles or chapters to MKV, then you definately can click the "Check All" button to select all titles. Or you'll be able to click "Uncheck All" button to cancel your former variety.
Step3. Edit
Click "Edit" button to edit the imported files. To accomplish lossless DVD to MKV conversion, you'll be able to pick "Lossless" in format and preserve the audio tracks and subtitle streams you want to conserve.
Step4. Rip DVD ISO to MKV
Then revisit the residence interface and click "Convert MKV" to start out to rip DVD ISO to MKV. After the conversion is finished, click "Open" button to acquire the ripped MKV files.

moyea1989

Revenir en haut Aller en bas