FORUM DES ETUDIANTS D'ISTA MOHAMMEDIA & D'FST SETTAT
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Am i able to view MKV files on my PS3?

Am i able to view MKV files on my PS3? Empty Am i able to view MKV files on my PS3?

Message  moyea1989 Lun 17 Sep - 22:00

“Recently I get some delightful MKV movies from internet. However when I put them to my PS3 using a Mac pc, my PS3 is unable to read them. What’s problem with my PS3? Could PS3 support MKV files? If not, can you view MKV files on my PS3? How to do it? ”
First, there's no problem with your PS3 considering PS3 is primarily made for playing games and also can't support MKV movies. If you need to view a MKV file on PS3, you could convert MKV to PS3 supported video format like MP4.
Before you start the transformation, you'll need first have a Mac MKV to PS3 converter which is needed on this transformation. ( As you pointed out you've got a Mac pc. ) This Mac MKV to PS3 converter will perfectly complete the conversion from Mac MKV to PS3 with all the initial video quality and also permit you to alter the movie ahead of conversion to get better output. Moreover, the settings function in this application might let you change audio as well as video parameters in making exact output. Following this paper will show you the way to convert MKV to PS3 video for viewing on a PS3.
1. Load MKV files
Begin the Mac MKV to PS3 converter as well as click on “add” to input the MKV files.
Am i able to view MKV files on my PS3? Video_converter_mac_22
2. Choose output
Select output format as PS3 supported format MP4 in “profile”, and then designate a folder as output folder in “output”.
3. Edit movie
If you'd like to alter the movie prior to transformation, you could click on “edit” to get into the editing panel, in which trim, crop, effects as well as watermark are supplied.
4. Convert
Lastly, please click on “convert” to begin with converting Mac MKV to PS3.

moyea1989

Revenir en haut Aller en bas