FORUM DES ETUDIANTS D'ISTA MOHAMMEDIA & D'FST SETTAT
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Two AVI to MP4 Converter for Mac Recommendation

Two AVI to MP4 Converter for Mac Recommendation Empty Two AVI to MP4 Converter for Mac Recommendation

Message  Rosaura1234 Mer 12 Sep - 1:06

MP4 file format is a multimedia container format standard specified as a part of MPEG-4. It is most commonly utilised to store digital video and digital audio streams. It is not strange that many media applications and portable media devices such as iPhone, iPod, iPad, HTC and many others, do not support AVI and support MP4, just because MP4 is definitely the very popular video format online and offline due to its high compression and high-quality output.
Since one of my friends has once asked me such a question concerning how to get a good Mac AVI to MP4 Converter , on considering this, now I'm going to gladly propose two helpful AVI to MP4 Converter for Mac for you. Absolutely you can also find other useful MP4 converting tools online, but I think these two will suit your need successfully.

Leawo AVI to MP4 Converter for Mac

Leawo AVI to MP4 Converter for Mac is an all-inclusive video converter installed for Mac that can convert videos and audios among all favorite formats to various devices. Of course, it enables you to convert AVI to MP4 for Mac without quality loss. It is pre-loaded with individualized video editing features like trim, crop, rotation, effect and watermark to help make your satisfied video effect. And also ultra powerful video and audio setting features such as codec, quality, size, channel, etc are also presented here for your adjustment. Besides, it can work as a 2D to 3D Video Converter to easily convert 2D to 3D movies for ultra 3D movie fun.

1. Convert any videos to MP4 and all popular formats on Mac;
2. Convert audios among all pop formats on Mac;
3. Convert 2D to 3D videos for ultra video fun in 3D effect;
4. Powerful editing features supported;
5. Useful video and audio setting functions are obtainable;
6. Give 6 3D modes like Red/Cyan, Red/Green, etc;
7. Randomly choose videos to merge;

4Media MP4 Converter for Mac

AVI to MP4 Converter for Mac is a powerful converter to convert AVI files to MP4 on Mac with high quality and speed. The Mac MP4 converter can convert AVI to MP4, MP4 to AVI, AVI to M4V, MP4 to MP3 music on Mac OS X for playing on iPod, iPod touch, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, PSP, Apple TV, Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen, PS3 and various portable MP4 players. No matter which digital player you own, you will find 4Media MP4 Converter for Mac is produced just for you.

More features can be expected in 4Media MP4 Converter for Mac:

1. Convert videos to MP4, H. 264 and convert MP4 to other formats on Mac
2. Convert videos and audios for numerous digital players
3. Trim the video and audio to get what you want
4. Adjust output settings like codec, bit rate, frame rate, etc. for getting unique file
5. Take snapshot in preview window and so on.
7. Batch conversion is supported.

When comparing these two AVI to MP4 converting tools, I prefer to try Leawo AVI to MP4 Converter for Mac because it possesses more options for video editing so as that I can create my personalized video effect. In addition, its 3D conversion feature offers me the opportunity to enjoy brilliant 3D movies.

Rosaura1234

http://www.leawo.com/video/video-to-touchpad.html

Revenir en haut Aller en bas