FORUM DES ETUDIANTS D'ISTA MOHAMMEDIA & D'FST SETTAT
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Guide: how to convert MP4 to MP3 for ipod shuffle?

Guide: how to convert MP4 to MP3 for ipod shuffle? Empty Guide: how to convert MP4 to MP3 for ipod shuffle?

Message  moyea1989 Mar 14 Aoû - 0:23

“Hi guys, I have an ipod shuffle. Now, I must exact the audio from a MP4 video on my personal computer to my ipod shuffle. How can I achieve this target? Can you recommend me a good-performance free tool for realizing it? Thanks! ”
Ipod shuffle could well support audio formats such as MP3, AAC, W4A, WAV, etc. As a result, you just need exact the audio from MP4 to MP3 or other ipod Shuffle supported audio formats. Here, a free of charge MP4 converter will likely be in great help as it will help you to convert MP4 to MP3 and also various other audio formats and also keep the original audio quality.
Below is a reference guide of converting MP4 to MP3 with a free MP4 converter.
1. Add MP4 videos
Install and start the MP4 converter, and then import the MP4 files simply by simply clicking add icon. You are allowed to preview the video on the view screen. By the way, this MP4 converter also supports batch conversion.
Guide: how to convert MP4 to MP3 for ipod shuffle? Mp4-converter-ui1
2. Decide output
Move down the profile icon and also simply click it for choosing output audio format. Decide MP3 as the output format from the common audio tab. And next simply click “output” to choose an output folder.
By the way, you can decide “apply to all” or “merge into one file” to decide merge all audios into one audio file or note.
3. Settings
Additionally, this MP4 converter gives you the settings function to build exact output. You may simply click “settings” to customize audio parameters such as audio codec, audio quality, sample rate, channels and also bite rate. Customize them as you wish.
4. Converting
Finally move back to the main interface and also just click “convert” to start converting MP4 to MP3 for your ipod shuffle.

moyea1989

Revenir en haut Aller en bas